Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Going to the Chapel...

Though it's not I who is getting married, of course. It's literally everyone else I know. Ok, to use the word literally would imply that EVERYONE is getting married, when in fact it's really all the females I with whom I went to college.

In the first four months of 2006, I have at least 3 weddings to attend. And lord only knows how I'll manage all of them.

January 20: My friend Michal is getting married in Costa Rica and I already have my ticket for this one. Not only have I known Michal since I was 13, but who passes up a chance to go to Costa Rica? My plus 1 cancelled on me so I'm hoping to meet some dashing Costa Rican who will entertain me for the duration of the trip.

February 5: This is the wedding for my first college roomate, Tali. And this is a wedding I really want to attend. She is getting married at the Pierre Hotel and the event promises to be rather swanky. Of course timing and money might interfere, but if I can get to NYC, I'll be feting it up with the best of them.

April 2: And finally, my friend Rushie's wedding. Rushie is also a college friend and an absolute sweetheart. She's had a rough few years and I couldn't be happier for her. Barring alien abduction or any other unforeseen events, I should be at this one as well.

The big question is this: is it rude to wear the same thing to each wedding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home