Sunday, October 30, 2005

Plans for a New Life

Over the past couple of weeks a clearer view of my future has come to mind.

With Los Angeles proving to be an arid wasteland and New York devoid of so many of the individuals who once made it feel like home for me, not to mention to huge financial burden of moving back to the city, I have decided to move to Boston.

It's not a totally insane move - I have a place to live with a friend and the city has a large Jewish population as well tons of art, culture and history ... so much of what I find lacking in LA.

The basic plans is this:
Work at my current hellhole till the first week of January. And then, joy of joys, I get to quit.
Spend a week recovering and packing and then head to Costa Rica for a week for a friend's wedding. Travel around Costa Rica, do some hiking, ride a horse, see a monkey, try not to get burned by a volcano and eat some tropical fruit.

I get back and within the next week and a half move out to Boston.

It's scary, but I have a plan and I hope for once, it is a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home