Thursday, November 03, 2005

To See Clearly

After weeks of blinding, searing headaches I finally went to the eye doctor.
I've probably needed glasses for a long time, but vanity and stubborness have kept me from finding out.
Turns out I have astigmatism (or as I used to jokingly say when I was younger, a stigmata - hey I said it was jokingly, that doesn't mean it was necessarily funny). Looking at a computer screen all day has done nothing but put stress on my already overworked eyes and as such, by the end of the day I want to rip my eyes out of my head. So I need glasses for work and long term reading, but not 24/7 as was my initial fear. However, since I do have to be seen in public with them, I bit the bullet and paid a bit more for the frames and lenses.
These are approximately like what I bought since I can't find the actual frames online. They're also Tommy Hilfiger and brown and they'd better last me the rest of my life considering how much I paid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, hows it going with glasses?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Smapdi said...

Don't have them yet, but I've actually been looking forward to getting them at this point. Anything to make these pain in the ass headaches go bye-bye.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home