Monday, October 17, 2005

New Music

I've been listening to 2 new or relatively new CD's lately and I want to heartily recommend them.

The first is the CD Plans by Death Cab for Cutie; they sing the addictive song "Soul Meets Body" which is on the radio now. The CD is fairly mellow and while I haven't really listened to the lyrics yet, I'm just really enjoying the music. Plus their name is just so bizarre you have to give them a shot.

The second is the new album from Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have It So Much Better. I didn't know much by them except for their big song last year, "Take me out", which I loved. Then last week I heard on them on the radio during an interview interspersed with acoustic versions of some songs from their new album and I just flipped. The music is sort of jaunty and just really fun, for lack of a better descriptive. And they were very entertaining during the interview, so I thought I should give them a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home