Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm SUCH a Lightweight

After almost 5 months in Boston, I finally had plans on a Saturday night this past weekend.
One of my coworkers - one of the cooler ones I might add - had a birthday party. It was a good time had by all...I got home at like 5:30 am so yes, it was a good time.
I forgot what it was like to hang out with a random collection of people, drinking, shooting the shit, getting totally piss ass drunk, and hopefully making a decent enough impression to be invited to the next party.
The majority of the people at the party either currently work or previously worked at my store. And somehow we managed to talk about the store only half the time. The age range was between 16 and 30. And yes, all were drunk at various points in the night.
If I remember correctly I only had 3 glasses of wine and one diet coke with orange vodka (not something I would recommend) and yet I was wasted. I was hung over till around, oh an hour ago. Thankfully there was no vomit or blackouts, just some woozy conversation and some very unpleasant nausea for most of today.
But hey, it's all in the name of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home