Thursday, June 22, 2006

To Quote Homer, "Oh a GYYYM!"

Despite the fact that I am making near poverty levels at my exciting new job as book store whore, I have decided that I need to give a majority of it every month to a gym. Granted it is the best looking gym I've ever seen in my life: all beechwood and green glass, with brand-spanking new machines, a sauna, steam room and something called a "eucalyptus whirlpool". So yeah, the place is amazing.
Oh, they also have five (5!) big screen plasma TV's in the cardio area and godbless, today they were showing my favorite episodes of Friends.
But I figure I have to go around 4 times a week to make it worth my monetary while. And yes, it will be good for me too to do that, but getting up at 5 am four times a week and standing on my feet for 8 hours a day is not conducive to being gung-ho about going to run for another hour.
Here's to hoping it gets easier as time goes on...and hoping I can get up tomorrow morning at 5 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home