Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to Civilization

I got back from Europe a week ago today, but the combination of exhaustion, holidays, and jet lag have sort of given me excuses for not writing about my trip.

In my defense, I did upload all my pictures and label them.

I kept a fairly detailed trip diary, including the menus for all the amazing 4 course meals we were served. Hopefully, whenever I get awake enough to see straight, I'll get that up here.

Suffice it to say that the trip was incredible. I was in the middle of nowhere, essentially, and surrounded by the vast countryside of an area that I would have never visited otherwise. Though I didn't speak the language, everyone we encountered seemed very friendly and even though the trip involved a great deal of walking, it was immensely relaxing.

I'm thinking of doing a similar trip in Italy at a future date, cuz boy would those dinners be delish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home