Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's off to Europe I go...

This evening, I finally head out on my grand French adventure.

For some reason I'm just chockfull of anxiety, much more so than excitement. Not really sure what the deal is with that, but I'm hoping somewhere over the Atlantic one dissipates into the other.

On the plus side, I found my camera and it's charger, so there's a good chance I'll be able to take some pictures of ... whatever I'm going to see.

I have a couple of books, some magazines, and around a week's worth of sleep to catch up on, so I'm hopeful the flight goes by quickly.

Ah well, vive le France!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy! seriously, focus on the good times you have there, and bring back some great souvenirs and pics!
G-d willing, this will be the trip you want it to be. :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home