Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Items of Note

1) I'm pretty sure I broke my toe last night. Bashed it into the wheels of a suitcase - yes they are just lying around my room. After spending all day on it and enduring the pain and odd sensations, I went out and bought surgical tape and taped it up.
Feels much better.
I'm a klutz
2) Yet again, I had to clean up the bathroom at work earlier this week. What I found in that stall ... no human being could have done. I mean, they could have, but their internal organs would have been in the bowl along with everything else and they would be dead. But damn them, they didn't even attempt to flush the damned toilet.
I need out.
3) Spider Pig, Spider Pig. Does whatever a Spider Pig does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't, he's a pig. Look out, here comes the Spider Pig.
4) Simpsons movie rocked. Need to see it again before I can comment cogently on the subject. However, I must say that they really had a good balance on Homer's idiocy. He was neither too stupid nor too savvy. Just the right amount of D'oh for my tastes. Oh, and Ralph had one of the best lines, as always.
5) Summer TV. No more just for reruns, we now get some of the best programming during the hottest months of the year. And some of the crappiest. I remarked earlier this evening to someone that TV just keeps getting better while getting worse at the same time. Either way I think I need to give this medium some more attention.
6) For the first time, I really feel like I want children. Not sure where this came from but I want it to go away.
7) Neil Gaiman continues to astound me. I only hope Stardust the movie holds up to Stardust the book....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home