Wednesday, May 30, 2007

DAMN YOU TRAILERS!

There are many movies that I don't want to see. Most of them involve names like Lohan or Alba.

However, damnit all to hell, if the promo monkeys haven't made me want to see the sequel to a movie I thought was utter crap. The Fantastic Four was one of my favorite comics as a kid and as much as I adored Ioan Gruffudd as Horatio Hornblower, he ain't no Mr. Fantastic. I didn't mind Chris Evans as the Flame and Michael Chiklis as the Thing was inspired casting. However, Jessica Alba all but destroyed any positive associations I might have had for Sue Storm. Jeez is she awful.
AND YET.
And yet...
Those darned trailers make the Rise of the Silver Surfer look so intriguing.
I suppose I'll have to wait and read the reviews and see if the movie is as abominable as the first.
Though to be honest, I'll probably see it anyway.
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home