Friday, December 30, 2005

Moving Right Along

This week my office moved locations and if I thought that things were scatterbrained in the daily operation of this place, then I was given a real treat during this move.
Rather than spend a few weeks prepping the move like most other places might do, we did everything slapdashedly in a matter of three or four days. True, we're not a terribly big company, but every office environment has paper and we are no exception.
Thankfully everything seemed to make it over in one piece though our temporary office space (the permanent one being fixed up) seems to be radically lacking in electrical sockets.
Since I will be gone in 2 weeks from today, this shouldn't bother me. I guess when you've spent the better part of three years worrying about the daily operations of business, it's customers, and it's intraoffice politics, it is a hard habit to break.
But I'm sure a few days in Costa Rica will help fix that.

And plus, I'll have a whole new set of office worries once I have a new job in Boston. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home