Saturday, December 31, 2005

It Has Come to My Attention...

It has come to my attention that some of my siblings might on occasion read this thing and so to them I would like to issue an apology for any hurt feelings or bruised egos.
I do not write this blog to be spiteful or hurtful - I do it to get out those thoughts buzzing in my brain that I need to see as words to be rid of them.
Please do not take to much to heart what I say and if you do, know that I do love each and every one of you, despite whatever fights and issues we may have. Families fight and we do more than most, with my causing just as many as anyone else.

To anyone else who might read this, I would like to make sure I that openly acknowledge that I am no saint and in no way perfect, especially where my family is involved.

This blog, like most writing, is inherently selfish and much of the personal items I write should be taken with a giantic silo of salt.

I am truly sorry if I've hurt any of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home