Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Hey Amazon -- Huh??



Everyday I check my magical Gold Box of offers from Amazon, hoping that one day something I'm dying for will be almost free. This is a dangerous activity as it prompted me to buy all of Fawlty Towers on DVD. But I always feel it's worth checking.

However, I don't get why they insist on showing me certain "deals". I understand showing me DVD and book specials, since I tend to order that sort of thing. I've even purchased electronics so I understand the occasional electronic device they show me. But what's going on with the jewelry and tools? First of all they would seem to cancel each other out. Second, I have never shown any interest in either. This isn't to say that I would love some diamonds or a great table saw, but not from Amazon.

But man, that juicer for $199.95 sure is looking good right about now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home